Posted by https://bromabakery.com/2018/08/coconut-cream-pie-chia-pudding.html
© 2018 Broma Bakery. All rights reserved.
Creamy Coconut Chia Pudding
Perfect for weekday breakfast, this thick vegan coconut chia pudding is made with almond milk and topped with banana, coconut flakes, and cashews.
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2 cups Almond Breeze Almond Coconut Unsweetened Vanilla Blend
- 2 tablespoons agave (can sub honey)
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 sliced banana
- 2 tablespoons toasted coconut flakes
- 2 tablespoons cashews
- In a large mason jar, combine chia seeds, Almond Breeze, agave, coconut extract, and vanilla extract.
- Shake well to combine, then refrigerate at least 8 hours (preferably overnight).
- In the morning, spoon 1 cup of chia pudding into a small jar. Top with sliced banana, toasted coconut flakes, and cashews!
Loading nutrition data...