Gluten Free Lemon Poppyseed Pancakes
- Yield: 10 pancakes 1x
- Heat a large skillet or griddle on medium heat.
- In a medium bowl combine eggs, melted coconut oil, milk, lemon juice, lemon zest, and maple syrup, whisking until combined
- In a separate bowl, sift almond flour, gluten free flour, baking powder, and salt together. Add in the poppy seeds. Incorporate into wet ingredients, stirring only until combined.
- Once griddle is hot, liberally grease with oil (about 1 tablespoon per 3 pancakes). Pour ¼ cup of batter per pancake onto surface. Cook on one side until holes form around edges, about 2 minutes, then flip and cook on other side for additional 1-2 minutes. Don’t let the pan get too hot– you want a nice, even heat.
- Serve with fresh whipped cream and a healthy dose of maple syrup!