Low Calorie Brownies
Put a healthier spin on brownies with these fudgy and delicious low calorie brownies!
- Author: The Londoner
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 9 brownies 1x
- Category: dessrt
- Method: baked
- Cuisine: american
- 3/4 cup nonfat greek yogurt (I used Fage 0%)
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup Cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup Old fashioned rolled oats (like Quaker)
- 1/2 cup Truvia Baking Blend (or any natural/stevia based sweetener that pours like sugar)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Grease a square baking dish (I used 8″x8″).
- Combine all ingredients into a food processor or a blender, and blend until smooth (about 1 minute).
- Pour into the prepared dish and bake for about 15 minutes. Allow to cool completely before cutting into 9 large squares. YAHM.
Optional: I added about 1/4 cup of chocolate chips to my batter, just to live dangerously. This brings the calorie count up to about 89 calories but it’s well worth it in my opinion!
Keywords: low calorie brownies, healthy brownies