For the coconut marinated salmon
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- zest and juice of 2 limes
- 1 tablespoon powdered ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 pound salmon filet
For the jalapeño pineapple salsa
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, diced
- 2 jalapeños, minced
- juice 2 limes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
For the sriracha mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
For the additional ingredients
- corn tortillas
- 1/2 purple cabbage, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 15 oz black beans
To make the salmon
- Mix the coconut milk, lime juice and zest, ginger, salt, and cayenne in a quart-sized ziplock bag. Place salmon into bag, then seal the bag, removing as much air as possible.
- Place bag in fridge and allow to marinade for at least 2 hours, but up to 6 hours.
- Preheat oven on the broiler setting. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Remove salmon from marinade and place on foil.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes (depending on how thick your filet is) until it’s just cooked through. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly.
- Use a fork to break the salmon up into pieces. Set aside.
To make the jalapeño pineapple salsa
- In a medium bowl, combine all salsa ingredients. Allow to sit for at least 15 minutes so the flavors can marinade together.
To make the sriracha mayonnaise
- Whisk sriracha and mayo together.
To assemble tacos
- Assemble your tacos with coconut marinaded salmon, purple cabbage, black beans, jalapeño pineapple salsa, cilantro, and sriracha mayo!