- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 7 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 20 chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- 6 ounces Driscoll’s raspberries
- In a mixing bowl, whip the heavy cream until medium peaks form. Fold in the vanilla extract and salt.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk on top of the cream. Fold gently until everything comes together, then fold in the chocolate sandwich cookies.
- Carefully scoop half of the ice cream into a large bread pan. Sprinkle with half of the fresh raspberries. Then, spoon the rest of the ice cream on top, then sprinkle with the remaining fresh raspberries. Freeze for at least 12 hours before serving!