Fresh Watermelon Popsicles
- Yield: 12-16 popsicles 1x
- small seedless watermelon, cut into triangles
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1–2 teaspoons coconut oil
- flaked sea salt
- dried rose petals
- Pierce watermelon slices with popsicle sticks. place on a wire rack over a large cookie sheet.
- In a double boiler over low heat, melt the chocolate and coconut oil. Use a spoon to drizzle chocolate over watermelon.
- Sprinkle with flaked sea salt and dried rose petals. Place in freezer for 20 minutes to harden.
- Can keep covered in freezer for up to a week!