Heirloom Tomato Carpaccio
- Yield: 2-3 servings 1x
- 2 large heirloom tomatoes
- 1 ear fresh corn
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 oz burrata cheese
- 1/3 cup pistachios
- 1/4 cup microgreens
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic glaze
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Thinly slice heirloom tomatoes and spread over a large serving dish. Cut corn from the cob and sprinkle corn over tomatoes.
- Add on cherry tomatoes, then pull burrata into small pieces and place over everything. Top with pistachio and microgreens.
- Drizzle everything with olive oil, balsamic glaze, and salt and pepper to taste.