- 1 package DeLallo Tagliatelle Nest Pasta (8.8 oz)
4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 8 oz small shiitake mushrooms, cleaned well and roughly chopped
2 tablespoons fresh sage leaves, whole
2 teaspoons fresh thyme, chopped
2 large cloves garlic
1/2 cup white wine
1/2 cup chicken stock
1/2 cup grated parmigiano reggiano
- salt and pepper to taste
4 oz goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup toasted pinenuts
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Salt the water liberally with about 3 tablespoons of salt.
- Once at a roaring boil, add in pasta and cook for 6 minutes. Pasta will not be fully cooked, as you’ll continue to cook it later on. Strain pasta and set aside while you cook your mushrooms.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add in sage leaves, cooking for an additional minute. The butter should be lightly browned at this point, and the sage soaking up some of that butter 🙂
- Add in mushrooms, thyme, and garlic and, stirring constantly, cook until the mushrooms are golden and glossy, about 5 minutes. If your mushrooms are looking dry at any point, add in 1 more tablespoon of butter.
- Deglaze your pan with white wine, then allow to cook for 1 minute to remove some of the alcohol. Add in chicken stock, tagliatelle, and parmigiano, tossing everything to combine. Cook for 3-5 minutes, until the sauce thickens and looks creamy.
- Remove from heat and season to taste with salt and pepper. Toss with goat cheese and pine nuts and serve!