For the donuts
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- zest from 1 lemon
For the lavender white chocolate
- 7 ounces Lindt CLASSIC RECIPE White Chocolate, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried lavender buds
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a standard sized donut pan and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt. In a separate bowl, combine egg, milk, vegetable oil, yogurt, vanilla extract, and lemon. Carefully pour the wet ingredients into the dry, mixing until just combined. Mixture will be thick.
- Spoon batter into a large ziplock bag and cut a ½ inch hole in one corner, creating a makeshift piping bag. Pipe the dough into the donut molds, filling ¾ of the way to the top of the molds. Bake for 12 minutes.
- Allow donuts to cool before frosting.
- To make the lavender white chocolate, create a double boiler using a small bowl and small saucepan. Heat the white chocolate and lavender buds until melted. Dip each donut into the chocolate, then sprinkle with more dried lavender. Once chocolate hardens, serve!