- 1/2 cup Lush Nuts Cinnamon Spice Peanuts
- 10 graham cracker sheets (four crackers per sheet)
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 12 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup light or medium brown sugar
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 oz white chocolate, melted
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease, then line 9 muffin molds with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, combine the cinnamon spice peanuts and graham cracker crumbs. Pulse until the mixture resembles a fine sand and the peanuts are completely pulverized. Pour in butter and pulse until it comes together. Scoop 2 tablespoons (packed) into the bottom of each muffin mold, then press down firmly so the surface is packed and even.
- In a large mixing bowl, whip cream cheese and eggs until light and fluffy. Add in brown sugar, pumpkin puree, vanilla, spices, and salt, mixing until combined. Pour batter into cheesecake molds, then rap on counter 3-4 times to remove any air bubbles. Bake for 30 minutes, then remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Once cooled, pour melted white chocolate over cheesecakes, then top with more cinnamon spice peanuts!