No Bake Blueberry Muffin Breakfast Bars
- 1 cup dates
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup instant oats, ground into flour
- 1/2 cup unflavored protein powder (I used collagen peptides)
- 1–2 teaspoons water
- 1/4 cup Blue Diamond Whole Natural Almonds, very roughy chopped
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries
- 1/4 cup white chocolate, melted (optional)
- In a food processor, pulse the dates until smooth. Add in the almond butter, maple syrup, and coconut oil. Pulse again until combined.
- Transfer to a large mixing bowl. Add in oats, protein powder, and water. Mix until combined. Fold in almonds and dried blueberries.
- Press mixture firmly into a parchment-lined 8″x8″ pan. Place in fridge to set for at least 30 minutes.
- Once set, remove from fridge and slice into 8 bars. Drizzle with melted white chocolate, if using. Bars last up to 1 week in the fridge.