- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons water
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 15 oreos, crushed, plus more for sprinkling (optional)
- Line a large bread pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whip the heavy cream until soft peaks form. Fold in the vanilla extract and salt, and continue to beat until the mixture holds stiff peaks, about 30 seconds more.
- Mix the instant coffee with water, then pour it and the sweetened condensed milk on top of the cream. Fold gently until everything comes together, then fold in the oreos.
- Carefully scoop the ice cream into the bread pan. Sprinkle the top with more crushed oreos if you’d like. Freeze for at least 12 hours before serving!