For the ice cream
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 cup Almond Breeze Almondmilk Cashewmilk Blend
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- pinch salt
- 40 crushed peppermint candies
For the fudge ripple
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate (dairy-free), either chips or chopped
- 1 tablespoon Almond Breeze Almondmilk Cashewmilk Blend
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, combine coconut milk, Almond Breeze, and sugar. Mix until sugar is completely melted. Remove from heat and stir in extracts and salt. Place in a freezer-safe gallon ziplock bag and place on its side in the freezer. Allow to chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and churn in an ice cream maker according to manufacturer’s instructions. While your ice cream is freezing, combine chocolate and Almond Breeze and microwave in 20 second increments until smooth and completely melted.
- Once ice cream has frozen, stir in crushed peppermints. Scoop half of ice cream into a large loaf pan, then drizzle with half the melted chocolate. Use a toothpick or knife to slightly swirl in the chocolate, then top with second half of ice cream and repeat with remaining chocolate.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap and chill for at least 12 hours before serving.