For the gingesnap crust
- 1 1/2 cups gingersnap cookies, crushed
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1/2 cup salted butter, melted
For the cheesecake
- 24 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 t salt
- 2 T vanilla
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
For the pumpkin spice candied pecans
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons International Delight Pumpkin Spice Creamer
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups halved pecans
- pinch salt
For the whipped cream
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
To make the gingersnap cookie crust
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Grease a springform baking pan, then line outside of the pan with a big piece of aluminum foil (this will protect the pan from your water bath, which you will make later).
- In a small bowl, combine gingersnap cookie crumbles, flour, and melted butter. Press evenly into the bottom of the springform pan. Set aside.
To make the pumpkin mousse cheesecake
- In a standing mixture fitted with the paddle attachment, cream the cream cheese and brown sugar on high for 3 minutes. Add in the eggs, one at a time, beating in between each addition.
- Add in cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves, allspice, salt, and vanilla extract, beating on high for another minute. Last, add in pumpkin puree and beat for 1 minute more.
- Pour mixture into prepared springform pan, then hit bottom against a hard surface 5 times to remove any bubbles in the batter.
- Pour 4-6 cups of water into a large baking pan, creating a water bath. Carefully place springform pan into water bath, then place everything into the oven. Bake for 1 hour 30 minutes, then turn off oven, open oven door slightly, and allow cake to come to room temperature (about 30 minutes) inside the oven before removing and placing in fridge to cool completely.
To make the pumpkin spice candied pecans
- In a nonstick pan over medium-low heat, combine brown sugar, International Delight Pumpkin Spice Creamer, and cinnamon. Heat, stirring occasionally, until bubbling, about 5 minutes.
- Add in pecans and cook, stirring constantly, for an additional 5 minutes. Remove from heat and pour pecans onto a piece of parchment paper to cool.
To assemble the cake
- Whip the heavy cream and powdered sugar until stiff peaks form. Place into a piping bag fitted with a large star tip.
- Pipe whipped cream into small circles around the outside of the cheesecake. Fill the inside with pumpkin spice candied pecans. Serve!