- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup popped quinoa
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut, plus more for sprinkling
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs
- 3 tablespoons chocolate chips, melted
- Line an 8″x8″ pan with parchment paper.
- Mix all ingredients except for chocolate chips in a large bowl until combined. Spread evenly into pan, then push down hard so bars come together.
- Chill for 30 minutes in fridge before removing and drizzling with melted chocolate chips and more coconut!