Salted Pretzel Nutella Fudge
- 1 cup nutella
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2/3 cup roasted hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup pretzels, roughly chopped, plus pretzels for topping
- Line a 9″x9″ brownie pan with parchment paper on all sides.
- In a large bowl over a double boiler on low heat, slowly melt the nutella, chocolate chips, and sweetened condensed milk. Once melted, mix in hazelnuts and chopped pretzels and pour into prepared pan.
- Top with whole pretzels and cover with plastic wrap. Allow to cool completely in fridge, about 4 hours.