No Churn Tiramisu Ice Cream
- 10 DeLallo Savoiardi Ladyfingers
- 2 cups strongly brewed coffee (can also use 8 tablespoons of DeLallo Instant Espresso Powder mixed with 2 cups hot water)
- 2 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 7.5 oz sweetened condensed milk (half of a normal can)
- 1/2 cup mascarpone
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup store-bought fudge sauce
- Chop the ladyfingers into 1 inch pieces and dip each piece very briefly into coffee. Set aside.
- In a standing mixer with a whisk attachment, whip heavy cream to soft peaks. Add in mascarpone, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract, and salt, and whip until combined.
- Pour 1/3 of the ice cream mixture into a 9″x3″ loaf pan. Toss in 1/3 of soaked ladyfingers. Drizzle with 1/3 of the chocolate sauce. Repeat 2 more times until everything is used up.
- Use a knife to gently swirl everything together, then place into freezer for at least 4 hours, but up to 2 weeks.