[show_ms_widget id=”35963084″ image_id=”41815368″ width=”2623″ height=”5136″]
If you haven’t seen it already, be sure to check out the Broma Gift Guide 2016: For Him here!
So for Part 2 of my Broma Holiday Gift Guide, I pretty much put together a list of things I want. And things I think your bff/sister/mom/yourself will want too. Enjoy!
- Vintage Short-Sleeve Pajamas: Gotta love pajamas. Especially in the cold months. These short-sleeved PJs are perfect for winter and spring!
- Kate Spade Half Bangle Activity Tracker: Let’s face it, I haven’t gotten a FitBit because it’s not pretty. But this is functional and adorable.
- Kolby Brushed Scarf: chunky scarves with fringe are this season’s hottest accessory. I’ve touched this scarf in person and it’s epically soft.
- Marshall Portable Bluetooth Speaker: my old yoga studio used this speaker and it was poppin’. I can’t get over how good-looking it is- it’s practically art!
- Pining For You Water Bottle: You will never catch me without a water bottle on hand. Love this cute pineapple pattern!
- Mongolian Lamb Pillow Covers: ob-SESSED. That is all.
- Capri Blue ‘Gilded Muse’ Candle: Capri Blue is my favorite national candlemaker. Their scents are so good, and they burn really slowly. Plus, the jar *heart eyes*
- Rebecca Minkoff Mini Suki Saddle Bag: I’m always on the lookout for a great bag. Rebecca Minkoff has a great selection for reasonable prices. This mini saddle bag in ‘moon’ is just gorgeous.
- Evil Eye Wishing Bracelet: I have 3 pieces from Stella & Dot and they’ve never tarnished. This bracelet is perfectly minimal and can be easily stacked with other bracelets.
- Rosehip Seed Oil: I am not a beauty product person. That being said, this is the one nightly skincare routine I’ve kept up with for 2 years now. A few drops over your face at bedtime and in just weeks you’ll see redness fade away. Seriously I’m the biggest fan.
- ‘The Curated Closet’: Curating closets are the new thing. This book boasts tips for a closet that’s both personal and practical. Love!
- Kate Spade Glass Jewelry Box: I’m 25 and use a plastic bag as a jewelry box. Don’t be like me.
And a few extras just because:
- Babaton Stedman Coat: I get a lot of questions on Snapchat about my camel coat. This is it! It runs small, so order a size down.
- Shiatsu Neck Massager: Alex just got this for me because I ask for back rubs daily. This thing is my new best friend.
- 42 Pressed Roam Candles: Love these.
- Warby Parker Glasses: Get the gift… of sight. But seriously, WP has the best glasses, and at SUCH great prices!
- Lettie Crossbody Pouch: adorable.
- Gleaming Safari Bust: How perfect are these for hanging jewelry?! OK I need this.