If you like brownies, you’re going to love White Chocolate Brownies: soft, fudgy, and ridiculously addicting!
OK, I have to say: these are the best things I’ve made all month. Don’t get me wrong, my Pina Colada Cake and Toasted Marshmallow Nutella Sandwich Cookies were delish, but these are in a class of their own. Mostly because I’ve never tasted anything like them.
Now, some of you may be saying you’ve had blondies or even white chocolate brownies before, but I bet you none compare to these. Almost every recipe you’ll find out there uses either a cookie dough or cake mix to simulate a chocolate-less brownie. But these, my friends, do not do either of those things.
Instead, they’re made with sweetened condensed milk and a heaping handful of white chocolate. The two combine to form the fudgiest, richest, most delicious white chocolate brownie imaginable.
One time, I got a comment on a post saying something like I hate how food bloggers need to exaggerate their food with words describing how good it is. Was it really out of this world?
Well you know what, grumpy commenter? IT WAS.
I mean, I wish there were better words to describe how good these bars are. But you’re just going to have to bake them for yourself and report back to me with what you think. I will then compile a list of adjectives to describe these White Chocolate Brownies.
And so easy, too! One bowl, no mixer, and only 30 minutes of bake time. Like, how many more reasons do I need to give you to get up from what you’re doing and make these babies?
Hopefully I’ve done them justice with my words. And hope you all enjoy!
Stay up to date with all things Broma on:
- ½ cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- powdered sugar, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8"x8" dish with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine butter and white chocolate chips and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir the mixture until completely melted (if not melted, give it another 10-15 seconds).
- Add in egg, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract, and salt, stirring to combine. Fold in flour, stirring until just combined.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes. It should be puffed up in the middle. This will sink back down when you remove it from the heat. Remove from oven, allow to cool in pan for 10 minutes, then transfer the brownies out of the pan and onto a cooling rack. Allow to cool completely before serving.