Mini pumpkin spice cheesecakes topped with a white chocolate ganache and cinnamon candied peanuts!
There’s something about mini things that makes me so happy. Mini animals, mini cars, and most importantly, mini foods. Not only are miniature eats perfectly bite-sized, but they make eating fun.
Take these here cheesecakes. Now, I’m all for big, thick cheesecakes, but sometimes a little bite (or four) is all you need. And instead of taking 6 hours to bake and cool a cheesecake, it only takes about 2 hours for these babies to go from nuthin’ to beautiful mini cheesecakes ready for the taking.
And to make these cheesecakes extra special, I baked them with Cinnamon Spice Peanuts from Lush Nuts. The nuts are ground into the crust for a nutty, spiced, cookie-like graham, and are sprinkled on top for a crunch that offers a textural balance to the creamy cheesecake.
Lush is a company based out of Kalamazoo, Michigan, and is the brainchild of the ridiculously talented Bisera Urdarevik. Bisera and I first met two years ago when her nuts were being sold at the market I worked at. I- and everyone I worked with- was hooked on these nuts. We’d go around trading different flavors with each other and arguing which flavor was best. We could not get enough. Then, when I found out these incredible nuts were being made by one twenty-something girl, I became an official fan.
Bisera makes all of her nuts by hand in Kalamazoo. They are all vegan, gluten and soy free, and 100% natural. In fact, the base recipe contains only three ingredients: peanuts, sugar, and salt.
Every time I open a package from Bisera, my tastebuds immediately water. It’s hard to believe that those three ingredients plus a dash of spice is all it takes to make the best candied nuts I’ve ever had.
Though the Coconut Lavender Almonds will forever be my number one flavor, these Cinnamon Spice Peanuts come a close second. They’re perfect for autumn, and would be a great stocking stuffer for the holidays (it’s time to start planning, people!).
Last, because I am such a huge fan of these nuts, we’re extending 20% off of anything from Lush Gourmet online to Broma fans when you use the code ‘bromabakery’ at checkout.
PS- Be sure to follow along with Lush Nuts on Instagram. Bisera is rolling out a new line of trail mixes at the end of this month. I can’t WAIT to try them!
Stay up to date with all things Broma on:
- 1/2 cup Lush Nuts Cinnamon Spice Peanuts
- 10 graham cracker sheets (four crackers per sheet)
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 12 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup light or medium brown sugar
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 oz white chocolate, melted
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease, then line 9 muffin molds with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, combine the cinnamon spice peanuts and graham cracker crumbs. Pulse until the mixture resembles a fine sand and the peanuts are completely pulverized. Pour in butter and pulse until it comes together. Scoop 2 tablespoons (packed) into the bottom of each muffin mold, then press down firmly so the surface is packed and even.
- In a large mixing bowl, whip cream cheese and eggs until light and fluffy. Add in brown sugar, pumpkin puree, vanilla, spices, and salt, mixing until combined. Pour batter into cheesecake molds, then rap on counter 3-4 times to remove any air bubbles. Bake for 30 minutes, then remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Once cooled, pour melted white chocolate over cheesecakes, then top with more cinnamon spice peanuts!
This post was graciously sponsored by Lush Nuts. All opinions are 100% my own!