Happy Tuesday morning, bbs! Today we’re talking about one of my most favorite things of all time: cheese. And what’s the best way to eat cheese? Well with more cheese, of course. If you want to be all adult about it, you could put all those cheeses on a board, add in some delicious breadsticks, cured meats, and seasonal fruit and call it the best (and easiest) Holiday Cheese board ever.
I know this isn’t the most original statement, but the holidays really are the most wonderful time of the year. They’re so cozy, so festive, and the PERFECT time to gather around a table and share delicious food with friends and family.
And what better way to start your holiday festivities than with a holiday cheeseboard? Of course, there are a few things you can do to make your cheeseboard totally drool-worthy.
How to make a Bomb Holiday Cheese Board
- Get a variety of meats and cheeses for maximum crowd-pleasing effect
- Arrange your board starting with the biggest items and ending with the smaller ones. This ensures your bulkiest things go down first, and your smaller items wrap around them,making your board look super voluptuous
- Work within a color scheme. This keeps your cheeseboard looking super festive! My favorites are orange/yellow/red and purple/green/beige (like you see here!)
- Choose quality over quantity. I’ll choose 3 amazing cheeses over 5 mediocre cheeses, always!
And when it comes to delicious cheese (and charcuterie), I absolutely love working with DeLallo. It’s a one stop shop for all your holiday cheeseboard needs, from pepper jack cheeses to perfectly salted salumi to crispy thin breadsticks to the best Castelvetrano olives ever. Though you may know DeLallo more for pasta, they have a gigantic charcuterie and antipasti section that would make any Italian grandma jealous.
And best yet? While almost all of DeLallo’s products are available in store, you can also order their entire food fleet online. And I mean entire. There isn’t one thing I’ve had from DeLallo (and I’ve had a LOT over the years seeing as they are one of my oldest partners!) that wasn’t fantastic. Every olive, meat, and cheese is of the highest quality, so you can put it in your cart knowing it’s going to be delicious and fresh.
So what are you waiting for? Head to DeLallo now to check out their entire line of products, and while you’re there put some Castelvetranos in your cart for me, eh? 🙂
For a further step by step break down on how to make the best cheeseboard ever, check out this easy tutorial!
Enjoy this 5 minute holiday cheeseboard for all your festive occasions this holiday season!Print
There is only one thing better than cheese, and that is cheese shared with friends! Whip up this easy holiday cheeseboard for your Friendsgiving!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: appetizer
- Method: cheese board
- Cuisine: italian
- Starting with the largest items, arrange all ingredients on a cheeseboard.
- Serve with wine and enjoy with friends this holiday season!
Keywords: easy, 5 minute, quick and easy, thanksgiving, holiday, christmas
This post is sponsored by DeLallo. All text and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for continuing to support the brands who help make Broma possible!