- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup medium brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 & 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 & 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup dried cherries
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Beat butter and brown sugar together until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, mixing after each addition. Add vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Gradually add to the butter mixture just until combined. Do not overmix. Stir in oats, cherries, and chocolate.
- Roll into balls (about 1 inch in diameter). Bake for 16 to 18 minutes, or until bottom edges are lightly browned. Cool on pans for a few minutes, then remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Makes about 2 dozen large cookies.
Leave a comment and rate this recipe!
How lovely! I’m digging the layout of this blog. Very easy and pleasant to read 🙂
An oatmeal cookie with no raisins? FINALLY! (I hate raisins.) Thank you, thank you.