These biddies are dangerous. Introducing chocolate peanut butter pretzel bites, AKA what your salty sweet dreams are made of.
I love a good bar and these easy and delicious chocolate peanut butter no bake bars come together in under twenty minutes using just 6 ingredients.
Chocolate peanut butter pretzel bites
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 20 bites 1x
- Category: dessert
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: american
- 3 cups salted mini pretzels
- 1 cup salted creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup packed, light brown sugar
- 10 tbsp (1/2 cup + 2 tbsp) powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups chopped milk chocolate
- Line an 8 x 8″ baking pan with foil, coat with non stick spray. Set aside.
- Roughly crush 2 cups of the mini pretzels, either by pulsing in a food processor, or buy putting them into a sandwich bag and crushing them with a rolling pin.
- Combine the peanut butter, butter and sugars in a small bowl, then stir in the crushed pretzels. Press this mixture evenly into the lined pan, and chill for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, temper the milk chocolate (see notes) and pour over the chilled peanut butter mixture, using a rubber spatula to spread it evenly and smooth it out.
- Tap the pan against a hard surface to even out the chocolate a bit more.
- Place 20 mini pretzels evenly in a grid pattern on top of the chocolate (they’ll be your guide for cutting the bars). Leave at room temperature until the chocolate has set.
- Lift the foil out of the pan with the bars, peel the foil off, then using a sharp knife, cut into squares.
Recipe from Two Tiny Kitchens
Keywords: easy, peanutty, salty sweet, crunchy, rich