Tomorrow is my birthday!
And you know what? I’m going to take time for myself in these next few days and not work. Which is, like, really hard for me. But I’m going to do it.
So, that’s all for you guys for now! Happy weekend, and talk to you Sunday!
Pint-sized (literally) Funfetti Ice Cream Cake
- Yield: 2 pints 1x
- 1 box funfetti cake mix
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 2 empty pint containers
- Prepare funfetti cake mix according to box’s directions. Bake in a 9×13 (or similar) pan. Allow to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, thoroughly clean 2 empty ice cream pint containers. Set aside.
- Once your cake has cooled, use a knife to cut out 6 disks of cake that are the same circumference as the pint containers. I just put my pint container on top of the cake and used the knife to cut around it.
- Then, use a serrated knife to cut full pint of ice cream into 6 disks. The best way to do this is to cut straight into the pint of ice cream, container and all, then to peel away the container.
- Now it’s time to stack! Alternate making layers of cake and ice cream in each of your pints. Cover with seran wrap and freeze for at least 1 hour before serving!