It’s Friday so we’re doing a quick and easy recipe that is totally getting me through the weekend: White Chocolate Funfetti Rice Krispie Treats.
When I was little I was that kid with desserts in her lunch every day. Which meant that at lunch time, I had a daily choice to make. Do I cut my dessert up into 8 pieces and share it with my friends who are each looking demure, slowly asking one by one “oh, can I have a piece?”
Like girl, the kid right next to you JUST asked and now I have to divide this thing smaller?!
Or. I could shrug and say “sorry,” then have my dessert all to myself but feel oddly guilty about it.
Like please, please someone tell me this sounds familiar.
Aaaanywho. Rice Krispie Treats were one of those desserts I would not share under any circumstances. Rice Krispies meant a firm “No” from me to my friends. This sh*t was all mine.
So today, I’m jazzing up the classic Rice Krispie Treats with funfetti. And they’re all mine.
They take 2 seconds to come together, and are both mixed and topped with white chocolate for an added touch 🙂
White Chocolate Funfetti Rice Krispie Treats
The easiest, prettiest White Chocolate Funfetti Rice Krispie Treats ever! Made with only 5 ingredients, these babies come together in just minutes!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 9 x 9 pan 1x
- Category: bars
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: dessert
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 jar (7.5 oz) marshmallow fluff
- 4–5 cups rice krispies cereal
- 2 tablespoons rainbow sprinkles, plus more for topping
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips, divided
- Line a 9×9 pan with parchment paper and then grease with butter. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter. Add in the fluff and stir with a spatula until warm.
- Meanwhile, place rice krispies cereal in a large mixing bowl. Once fluff mixture is heated, pour over cereal and stir gently to combine. Fold in rainbow sprinkles and 1/2 cup of the white chocolate chips towards the end.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and push down to mold treats into the shape of the pan.
- Microwave remaining white chocolate for 15 seconds on low power. Stir and microwave again, if needed. Drizzle over treats, then sprinkle with a few more sprinkles.
- Allow to come to room temperature before cutting into 16 squares. Enjoy!
Keywords: funfetti, celebration, easy, quick, quick and easy, kid's desserts, fun