As Rebecca Black would say, “It’s Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday”. A terrible song, a beautiful sentiment. And we are getting DOWN with this healthy gluten free pumpkin bread today. Super moist, impeccably spiced, and perfect with a cup of coffee, you’ll find us eating this bread all Friday long.
We polled you guys a couple of months ago and so many of you asked for recipes for special diets: gluten free, vegan, paleo, keto, etc. So when we started planning out all our recipes for this Fall, we decided to adapt our favorite pumpkin bread recipe to make it a little healthier and gluten free.
And don’t worry, my vegan friends, simply swap out the eggs for flax eggs and you too can eat this bread.
What better way to make something gluten free than with Bob’s Gluten Free 1-to-1 Baking Flour! Bob’s Gluten Free 1-to-1 Baking Flour is a cup for cup blend, which makes adapting any baked good to a gluten free one super easy! Simply swap out the same amount of all purpose flour for Bob’s and you’ll get the same result!
Sofi has a gluten sensitivity so we actually use this flour all the time in our recipes. And it works every time. No crazy expensive flour blends, no guesswork, just good, consistent results. Thanks, Bob’s!
Plus, in a blind taste test, Alex couldn’t tell which bread was gluten free. Which in my opinion, is the best sign of an excellent g-free baked good!
And if you’re a normal eater, you can always just make our good ole pumpkin bread.
How to make gluten free pumpkin bread?
Other than being incredibly delicious, my favorite part about this recipe is how easy and consistent it is. You know those finicky recipes that sometimes fall flat no matter how perfectly you follow the steps? This ain’t one of them.
Made in just one bowl (helllooooo easy cleanup), simply combine all the dry ingredients, make a well in the center and pour all the wet ingredients. Stir together and there you have it, healthy gluten free pumpkin bread.
Happy weekend baking, babes!Print
Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 16 servings 1x
- Category: bread
- Method: baked
- Cuisine: american
- 1 1/2 cups Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free 1-to-1 Baking Flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs (or flax eggs)
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a standard size loaf pan with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free 1-to-1 Baking Flour flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, and cloves until combined.
- Make a well in the center of your dry ingredients. Pour in eggs, maple syrup, coconut oil, milk, vanilla, and pumpkin puree. Whisk together the wet ingredients for about 30 seconds, then fold them into the dry ingredients until just combined.
- Pour the batter into your prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes, then cover the pan loosely with tin foil. This prevents excess browning of the top of your loaf. Bake for an additional 15 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean.
Keywords: easy, gluten free, healthy, quick, easy, one bowl
This post is sponsored by Bob’s Red Mill. Thank you for continuing to support the brands who help make Broma possible!