Prepare to be wowed by this Magic Cake. Made with sugar, eggs, water, butter, and flour, this is magic cake is too die for.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 60 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Yield: 8 x 8 cake 1x
- Category: dessert
- Method: baked
- Cuisine: american
- 4 room temperature eggs, separated
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 3/4 cup flour
- 2 cups lukewarm milk
- Preheat your oven to 325°F. In medium bowl, beat 4 egg whites until stiff peaks form. In separate large bowl add egg yolks, sugar, water and vanilla. Beat until light.
- Add melted butter and continue beating for another minute. Add flour and mix just until well combined.
- Add lukewarm milk and fold in egg whites.
- Prepare an 8″x8″ pan with butter or oil. Pour batter into pan and bake for about 60 minutes until top is golden. Cool in the pan for 2 hours. Top with powdered sugar.
Keywords: easy, magic, magical, the best