I scream. You scream! And no, not because it’s Monday (but that too). We scream for ICE CREAM! Introducing this No Churn Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Day. Yeah, you read that write. Let me set the scene: impossibly creamy, perfectly sweet strawberry ice cream swirled with thick chunks of New York cheesecake. The best part? It is so easy to make. I’m talking, 10 minutes prep time for some fancy $15 ice cream shoppe status ice cream.
Strawberry Ice Cream without Ice Cream Machine?
YES! You do NOT need an ice cream machine to make ice cream. I used to never make homemade ice cream, but now that we have this amazing no churn ice cream recipe. I always am thinking up what flavors to make because it’s just too easy! What other flavors would you love to see on the blog?
Listen. I know strawberry ice cream can be a polarizing flavor. I feel like people either love it or hate it–there’s no in between. But what’s the beef with strawberry ice cream? What did he ever do to you? It’s something I simply can’t understand. Because strawberry ice cream is one of my absolute favorite flavors. You can judge me, I don’t care.
And even if you don’t like strawberry ice cream, I think you probably like strawberry cheesecake and that’s exactly what this tastes like.
How to make no churn ice cream:
If you’ve never made no churn ice cream you are in for a real treat with this strawberry cheesecake ice cream. It is so easy, we almost couldn’t believe it. You only need 4 simple ingredients:
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Pre-Made Frozen Cheesecake
AND THAT’S IT. It literally comes together in 10 minutes. Pop it in the freezer overnight and you’ll have ice cream when you wake up in the morning. And I don’t know about you but I am definitely not opposed to ice cream for breakfast…
Happy ice cream eating lovebugs!Print
No Churn Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- 2 pints heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 10 ounces fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 premade frozen cheesecake (we got ours at Trader Joes!), defrosted and cut into cubes
- Line two 8 inch rounds with parchment paper and set aside.
- Defrost the frozen strawberries in a large sauce pan and use an imersion blender (or transfer to a normal blender) to liquefy the strawberries. Set aside and allow to cool completely.
- In a mixing bowl with a whisk attachment, whip the heavy cream until medium peaks form. Fold in the vanilla extract and salt.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk and the strawberries on top of the cream and fold gently until everything comes together. Add the cheesecake chunks to the ice cream and carefully fold to mix everything together.
- Freeze for at least 12 hours before serving!