A fudgy brownie topped with Lush Nuts trail mix!
As some of you know, I’ve been a huge fan of Lush Nuts for years. Lush is a Michigan-based company started by Bisera Urdarevik, who I’ve come to regard as a wonderful friend and amazing young businesswoman.
Bisera began Lush Nuts in 2011 as a then 21 year old in culinary school. She has since graduated and built her company into a national food operation. She’s an amazing source of inspiration, and a damn good baker, too.
After creating No Churn Mascarpone Ice Cream and Mini Pumpkin Spice Cheesecakes with Lush Nuts, I knew my next nut post had to include chocolate. And because I consider myself a brownie connoisseur, these Trail Mix Brownies were the way to go.
This trail mix is part of the newest line of Lush Nuts products. I’ve been so excited to see these trail mixes ever since hearing about them a little under a year ago. And finally they’re here!
The third coast mix is my favorite, made with coconut orange peel almonds, pepitas, raisins, walnuts, and dried mango. It’s perfectly seasonal and bursting with flavor. They make for a perfect topping to my delicious cocoa brownies.
And because I love these nuts so much, we’re extending 20% off of anything from Lush Gourmet to Broma fans when you use the code ‘bromabakery’ at checkout. It’s a perfect stocking stuffer for foodies and health nuts alike.
And can I recommend that you include this recipe for brownies in the stocking, too? Because this is freaking delish.
Stay up to date with all things Broma on:
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Lush Nuts Third Coast Artisan Mix
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and sugar until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Mix in melted butter, vanilla extract, and salt. Once combined, stir in cocoa powder and flour until just combined.
- Pour into prepared pan, then sprinkle with trail mix. Bake for 35 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center of the brownies comes out mostly clean. Remove from oven, then allow to cool fully before cutting into 9 squares.
This post was generously sponsored by Lush Nuts. All opinions are 100% my own!