I have four words for you: Salted Pretzel Nutella Fudge.
First of all, I want to say a huge thank you to everyone that took my reader survey. I can’t tell you how much I appreciated all the responses. I wish I could hug each one of you! I can’t wait to take Broma in the direction that you want, and to bring you more deliciousness in 2016. THANK YOU.
Now, holy fudge. Can we just take a moment of silence for this baby?
Now I can collect my thoughts. Gah, but barely. This Salted Pretzel Nutella Fudge is just too good.
Now, I know there are some people out there that don’t like Nutella (first of all, you’re crazy). However, I want to be clear that this fudge is beautifully mellow in the Nutella flavor.
It lends itself more to a creaminess that perfectly blends with the chocolate.
And it doesn’t hurt that this entire batch has less than 10 minutes of hands-on time.
The only thing that I can say bad about it is that it’s pretty addicting. And that is not good for your waist.
Oh well, life is short.
- 1 cup nutella
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2/3 cup roasted hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup pretzels, roughly chopped, plus pretzels for topping
- Line a 9"x9" brownie pan with parchment paper on all sides.
- In a large bowl over a double boiler on low heat, slowly melt the nutella, chocolate chips, and sweetened condensed milk. Once melted, mix in hazelnuts and chopped pretzels and pour into prepared pan.
- Top with whole pretzels and cover with plastic wrap. Allow to cool completely in fridge, about 4 hours.