Oh, world, do you judge people like me? People who eat massive amounts of fudge for breakfast? I hope not, because like…I just did. It just looked so mouthwatering, so delectable, so sumptuous. And the chocolate! The rich, creamy chocolate! Coupled with the airy marshmallows and crunchy graham crackers, I couldn’t help myself. It started out with just one, but another s’mores fudge square called my name. So I answered. And it was delicious.
Does anyone not like s’mores? I honestly don’t think I’ve met someone who isn’t obsessed with that sticky finger, gooey, chocolatey goodness. But we don’t always have a campfire and we certainly don’t want to light the oven. In walk this s’mores fudge. These fudge squares are exactly what you’d think they’d be: fudgy af chocolate mixed with marshmallows and graham crackers.
And yes, they are as good as they sound.Print
No Bake S’mores Fudge
Decadent and fudgy marshmallow and graham cracker fudgies will leave you wanting s’more!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Category: fudge
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: american
- 1 bag marshmallows, cut in half around the circumference
6 graham cracker squares, crushed
3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon espresso powder
- Line an 8 x 8 square pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, melt chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, espresso powder, and salt over low heat, stirring constantly until everything comes together.
- Remove from the heat and pour 1/2 of the fudge sauce into the prepared baking pan. Evenly place marshmallows on top of sauce so the circular side faces up. Next, sprinkle graham crackers over marshmallows and fudge sauce so the grahams are distributed within the spaces between the marshmallows. Pour the remaining fudge sauce mixture over the marshmallows, spreading evenly.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours, cut, and serve! But make sure you have friends to serve to… otherwise you’ll end up like me, eating fudge for breakfast.
Keywords: fudgy, chocolate, s'mores, graham crackers, decadent, chocolatey