- 4 squares Bakers unsweetened chocolate
3/4 cup butter or margarine
2 cups sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1 cup flour
for the swirl
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line 13×9-inch pan with parchment paper, with ends of parchment paper extending over sides. Spray with cooking spray.
- Microwave chocolate and butter in large microwaveable bowl on high for 2 minutes or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Stir in sugar. Blend in eggs and vanilla. Add flour; mix well. Pour into prepared pan.
- Spoon tablespoon-sized dollops of Nutella over the brownie batter. Using a knife, swirl the Nutella around until it is just incorporated.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely. Use parchment paper handles to remove brownies from pan before cutting to serve.
Recipe inspired by Baker’s Brownies