So I’m 100% exhausted, and have been for the last 3 weeks. I’ve been working myself to the bone, and my body is starting to rebel. My eyes are buzzing from editing on the computer so much, my head feels fuzzy and slow, and my muscles are aching all over. But we’re still here with these raw granola bars.
Not complaining about being sick, just explaining my symptoms and my reasons behind my less frequent posting recently.
So with that being said, had to get up a recipe for you guys, but that’s about all my brain can handle right now. No more words for today.
Okay just a few more words, because these raw seedy granola bars have been giving me serious life even as I’m feeling sick. As much as I love baking foods that are delicious, but it’s also fun to make food that is delicious and packed full of good for you stuff. These granola bars are raw, gluten free, vegan, refined sugar free, and full of amazing ingredients that leave you feeling full and nourished for hours.
I go to bed now. Oh just kidding time to go work more. YeeeekejkwehkwjqeheeeekjeheeeeeeePrint
Raw Seedy Granola Bars
Raw Seedy Granola Bars made with oats, sunflower seeds, pepitas, sesame seeds, almonds, apricots, and honey, topped with a drizzle of dark chocolate.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 6 granola bars 1x
- Category: breakfast
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: healthy
- 3/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 2 tablespoons sweetened shredded coconut
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons whole roasted almonds, roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons dried apricots, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- zest of 1 orange
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 oz dark chocolate, melted
- sea salt, for topping
- Line a large loaf pan with parchment paper on all sides. Set aside.
- Combine all ingredients (except chocolate and sea salt) in a large bowl and stir until well-combined. Press firmly and evenly into the prepared loaf pan.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and place in fridge for 1 hour, until set. Remove, cut into 10 bars, and drizzle with melted dark chocolate and top with sea salt!
Keywords: healthy, seedy, raw, gluten free, vegan, on the go