I think we all know that I love a good brownie. And quite frankly when it comes to fudgy, chocolate desserts, I don’t think I’ll ever be satisfied. I’m constantly dreaming up new ways to get my brownie on, and these cookie butter swirled brownies are our latest creation. Thick af chewy brownies swirled with thick ribbons of perfectly sweet cookie butter.
Come to mama.
What is cookie butter?
Cookie butter is an addicting spread made from pulverized spice cookie crumbs (think of those Biscoff cookies you get on airplanes) and condensed milk or some other liquid, to make a seriously delicious treat that has the consistency of a spreadable nut butter. You can find it in most grocery stores by the PB 🙂
So, yeah. It’s not exactly a health food, but it is pretty darn tasty.
How to make the fudgiest brownies of all time.
You’ve come to the right place. Because we have found the best brownies recipe. Like EVER. Better yet? We broke it down into a step by step tutorial, so there’s no chance of messing these bad boys up. Simply whip up our foolproof recipe for the best brownies ever and you have the perfect base for these cookie butter swirled pieces of heaven.
Let’s talk about swirled brownies.
If you’ve been following along with Broma, you might have noticed that we’re just kind of, sort of, maybeeee into swirled brownies. Like, hey,
Some might call it a problem, but tbh I don’t see this as a problem at all. Why? Because swirled brownies are actually THE BEST. They’re super easy to make, shareable, and allow you to let chocolate shine with all its beautiful flavor complements.
How to make cookie butter swirled brownies:
All you have to do is make your favorite brownie batter. Pour into your prepared pan and set aside. Melt 1 cup of cookie butter and drop huge dollops on top of your batter. Take a butter knife and make big swirls, leaving beautiful pools of cookie butter and chocolate brownie batter. Pop in the oven for 45 minutes and HELLO COOKIE BUTTAAAAA SWIRLED BROWNIES.
K. That’s it for today.
Cookie Butter Swirled Brownies
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 9 x 9 pan 1x
- Category: dessert
- Method: baked
- Cuisine: american
- 3/4 cup cookie butter, melted
- 1 recipe of the best brownies ever, or your preferred brownie recipe prepared but not baked!
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Line a 9×9 square pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Prepare your brownies according to the directions. Pour the batter into your prepared pan. Drop 5 large dollops of cookie butter on top of the brownie batter (like a 5 dice). Take a butter knife and drag the knife down the batter, making huge swirls and allowing the batter and cookie butter to marble a little. Don’t over mix!
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the middle comes out mostly clean. Allow to cool and enjoy!
Keywords: easy, quick, fall, spiced, chocolatey, fudgy, dense, kid friendly, shareable