If you want to make homemade ice cream without a machine you’ve come to the right place. These easy no churn ice cream recipes will keep you happy + cool!
If you’re looking to make homemade ice cream without a machine you’ve come to the right place. These easy no churn ice cream recipes will leave you feeling cool as a cucumber all summer long!
It’s officially ice cream season, babies! AKA the best time of the year. And while I love going out to my local ice cream establishment for a scoop of the good stuff, making ice cream at home is super fun and it’s economical. No need to splurge on an overpriced ice cream shoppe scoop when you can make creamy, dreamy no churn ice cream that tastes just as gourmet, right at home–no ice cream machine required! It’s stupid easy. I’m talking 10 minutes prep time. Pop it in the freezer overnight–no churning necessary!
You’d never be able to tell that no churn ice cream is any different from the kind made in an ice cream machine. It’s just as creamy, luscious and rich as traditional ice cream, it’s just made without a machine! Because it’s not cooled as it’s churned, you’ll need to set it overnight to freeze, but other than waiting 12 hours, this this ice cream is about as easy it gets.
We make our no churn ice cream with a base recipe of heavy whipping cream and sweetened condensed milk. No-churn ice cream is crazy easy to make, but it’s best if you have an electric or stand mixer on hand to speed up this process!
LITERALLY THAT’S IT. I kid you not. Just four simple steps and you’ll have homemade ice cream without a machine. You’re going to love these delicious ice creams all Summer long!
Like all any normal ice cream recipe, you can make ice cream sans machine in zillions of different flavors, add-ins, and variations.
And so so many more! The options are endless, but we rounded up a few of our favorites, jus to have them all in one place.
1.No Churn Coffee Oreo Ice Cream: Coffee and Oreo is one of the most scrumptious flavor combinations this world has ever seen. And this no churn coffee ice cream is no exception! Plus it’s loaded with crumbled Oreos so what’s not to like?
2. No Churn Blackberry Waffle Ice Cream: We can all agree that ice cream tastes better in a waffle cone, so why not make an ice cream with bite sized hunks of waffle cones IN the actual ice cream. This stracciatella ice cream (fancy Italian for vanilla ice cream with chocolate chip pieces) is also swirled with blackberry preserves.
3. No Churn Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream: This no churn ice cream has the perfectly sweet and fruity strawberry base studded with thick chunks of New York cheesecake. Can someone say, drool?
4. No Churn Salted Caramel + Almond Ice Cream: Salted caramel ice cream is superior to all ice creams. Sure it’s a little extra work, but I promise it’s so so worth it for that salty-sweet, indulgent frozen treat.
5. No Churn Tiramisu Ice Cream: If you love tiramisu and ice cream (who doesn’t?) then you’ll love these scrumptious tiramisu ice cream. It tastes seriously gourmet, and
6. No Churn Blueberry Lime Cheesecake Ice Cream: What’s better than homemade blueberry ice cream? Blueberry ice cream loaded with bites of real cheesecake.
7. No Churn Cookies and Cream Ice Cream: Cookies and Cream is one of those classic ice cream flavors that pleases everyone. It has just enough chocolate for the chocolate people without overwhelming the vanilla lovers. Plus, it literally calls for 3 ingredients…what’s not to like?
8. No Churn Maple Honeycomb Ice Cream: If you’re looking for a fun, unique flavor, you’ll love this homemade maple honeycomb ice cream! It tastes seriously homemade and the combination of creamy ice cream with crunchy honeycomb is unreal.
— STILL HUNGRY? —